Fast Facts About Rosedale, MD
What to know about living in Rosedale.
- Baltimore: 19mins
- Washington, D.C.: 1hr 15mins
- Philadelphia: 2hr 6mins
- Baltimore – 20mins
- Individual: $40,294
- Household: $76,577
Type of location: CDP
Why is Rosedale a Nice Place to Live?
Rosedale is a peaceful suburb just outside of Baltimore that is ideal for families looking for peace and quiet. Offering quick access to a number of amenities in and around Baltimore, Rosedale attracts both visitors and residents alike. Those living in Rosedale enjoy the safe neighborhoods in town.
Rosedale offers high-quality public schools within Baltimore City Public Schools. Its mission is to provide a foundation for learning that acknowledges diverse needs and common goals to prepare students for success in college and in the global workforce.
What is Rosedale Known For?
Rosedale was once a farming town that has blossomed into a beautiful modern day community bordering the Back River, Essex and Overlea. From Storyville to Escape It, Rosedale offers year-round entertainment. Those living in Rosedale enjoy both outdoor activities and relaxing time at a variety of restaurants and shops.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Rosedale?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Rosedale with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Fiesta Mexicana, a family-run restaurant preparing traditional Mexican recipes in an unassuming setting.
- Pastore’s of Rosedale, an old-school deli & restaurant offering pasta, subs & other traditional Italian meals.
- Kahler’s Crab House, an old-school fish shack serving crab dishes & seafood in a no-frills atmosphere with a patio.
- Chaps Pit Beef Baltimore, a popular pit-beef outlet serving namesake sandwiches & homestyle sides in a strip-club parking lot.
- Frank’s Pizza & Pasta, an unpretentious staple for pies & Italian fast-food favorites, with pasta & seafood entrees.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Rosedale, MD check out the median home price and inventory or call me at 410-220-0016 to get immediate help.