Fast Facts About Reisterstown, MD
What to know about living in Reisterstown.
- Baltimore: 30mins
- Washington, D.C.: 1hr 26mins
- Philadelphia: 2hr 28mins
- Baltimore – 30mins
- Individual: $36,673
- Household: $73,040
Type of location: CDP
Why is Reisterstown a Nice Place to Live?
Reisterstown is set in an ideal location just outside of Baltimore that is great for families looking for peace, quiet, and various amenities. Home to a number of festivals and a popular sportsplex, Reisterstown offers family-friendly entertainment. Those living in Reisterstown enjoy the friendly neighbors in town.
Reisterstown offers high-quality public schools within Baltimore City Public Schools. Its mission is to provide a foundation for learning that acknowledges diverse needs and common goals to prepare students for success in college and in the global workforce.
What is Reisterstown Known For?
Just over 20 miles northeast of downtown Baltimore, Reisterstown boasts a large historic district that draws both residents and visitors alike. From delicious restaurants to trendy shops, Reisterstown is home to the exact amenities that those living in Reisterstown are looking for.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Reisterstown?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Reisterstown with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Sonny Lee’s Hunan Taste, a sleek, modern BYOB dishing up Chinese & Japanese specialties such as Peking duck along with sushi.
- Glyndon Grill, for familiar American eats, from steak to crab cakes, offered in a welcoming, low-key eatery.
- The Grill at Harryman House, for a mix of creative & casual New American dishes in an expanded 1791 cabin with porch seating.
- Reter’s Crab House and Grille, a beach-themed strip-mall joint features a fish-heavy American menu with a raw bar & tropical drinks.
- Pizza Boli’s, a down-to-earth Italian chain restaurant serving up pizzas, sandwiches, wings & salads.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Reisterstown, MD check out the median home price and inventory or call me at 410-220-0016 to get immediate help.