Fast Facts About Randallstown, MD
What to know about living in Randallstown.
- Baltimore: 26mins
- Washington, D.C.: 1hr 2mins
- Philadelphia: 1hr 53mins
- Baltimore – 22mins
- Individual: $37,425
- Household: $79,842
Type of location: CDP
Why is Randallstown a Nice Place to Live?
Randallstown is a diverse and safe community right outside of Baltimore. The area is home to delicious eateries, trendy shops, and family-friendly activities. Those living in Randallstown enjoy the friendly neighborhoods in town.
Randallstown offers high-quality public schools within Baltimore City Public Schools. Its mission is to provide a foundation for learning that acknowledges diverse needs and common goals to prepare students for success in college and in the global workforce.
What is Randallstown Known For?
Randallstown is known for being a safe town for both individuals and families alike. Complete with great scenery and beautiful views, the town is a relaxing area for those looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Those living in Randallstown enjoy entertaining and sought-after restaurants in town.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Randallstown?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Randallstown with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Granny’s Restaurant, a casual choice with a photo mural of grannies offers Southern dishes & live jazz on Fridays.
- Linwoods, an elegant upscale destination with an open grill serving modern American fare, wines & cocktails.
- Times Square Kitchen, a casual, bi-level pizzeria with slices, pies, sandwiches & build-your-own salads, plus beer & wine.
- Pizza Boli’s, a down-to-earth Italian chain restaurant serving up pizzas, sandwiches, wings & salads.
- Hip Hop Fish & Chicken, a low-key fast-food chain serving fried seafood & chicken, plus Southern sides & Buffalo wings.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Randallstown, MD check out the median home price and inventory or call me at 410-220-0016 to get immediate help.