Fast Facts About Parkville, MD
What to know about living in Parkville.
Population of Encinitas: 30,459
- Washington, D.C.: 1hr 15mins
- Philadelphia: 1hr 52mins
- New York City: 3hr 16mins
- Baltimore – 26mins
Median income of Encinitas:
- Individual: $39,145
- Household: $68,608
Type of location: Community
Why is Parkville a Nice Place to Live?
Parkville is a beautiful suburb of Baltimore. The area is home to delicious eateries, trendy shopping, and family-friendly entertainment. Those living in Parkville enjoy the quiet neighborhood with convenient transportation and quick access to other major cities.
Parkville offers high-quality public schools within Baltimore County Public Schools. Its mission is to provide a foundation for learning that acknowledges diverse needs and common goals to prepare students for success in college and in the global workforce.
What is Parkville Known For?
Parkville is known for offering fantastic residences in addition to all the amenities you need for day-to-day living. In addition, there are a myriad of activities to keep those living in Parkville entertained. From antique stores and pharmacies and authentic restaurants, Parkville has it all.
What Are the Best Restaurants?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Parkville with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Johnny Dee’s Lounge, enduring kitchen dishing up Italian & American classics, including pizza, pasta & roast turkey.
- Giovanna’s Italian Kitchen, a simple, tiny Italian kitchen serving classic pastas, pizzas, subs & other comfort eats.
- Orchard Market & Café, for generous portions of Persian cuisine in a quaint strip-mall hideaway decorated with local artwork.
- Chokchai Thai Food, where classic & specialty Thai dishes are served in a compact restaurant for eat-in or takeout.
- Pappas Restaurant and Sports Bar, a comfy, convivial branch of a local seafood chain known for its crab cakes & steamed crabs.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Parkville, MD check out the median home price and inventory or call me at 410-220-0016 to get immediate help.