Fast Facts About Howard County, MD
What to know about living in Howard County.
- Baltimore County: 34mins
- Harford County: 1hr 3mins
- Prince George’s County: 54mins
- Baltimore – 26mins
- Individual: $58,164
- Household: $124,042
Type of location: County
Why is Howard County a Nice Place to Live?
Howard County is a family-friendly location perfect for all types of people. The county is home to beautiful towns, fun cities, safe neighborhoods, and friendly neighbors. Those living in Howard County enjoy the peace and quiet from major areas around Baltimore.
Howard County offers high-quality public schools as part of Howard County Public Schools. Its mission is to ensure academic success and social-emotional well-being for each student in an inclusive and nurturing environment that closes opportunity gaps.
What is Howard County Known For?
Howard County is known for its scenic views in nature, parks, and small town living. From Robinson Nature Center to Centennial Park, Howard County has it all. Those living in Howard County feel joy day in and day out.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Howard County?
Some of the top restaurants in Howard County with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Iron Bridge Wine Company, a warm, cozy cafe presenting a seasonal New American menu & a celebrated wine collection.
- Stanford Grill, a stylish restaurant with a patio featuring contemporary fare along with live jazz.
- The Turn House, a modern, roomy restaurant with 4 fireplaces serving innovative seasonal fare, plus golf course views.
- Cured 18th & 21st, for upmarket American cuisine served in a stylish bistro & a sophisticated lounge that share an address.
- The Food Market, a laid-back venue fixing up meat dishes, seafood, burgers & desserts, plus cocktails & weekend brunch.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Howard County, MD check out the median home price and inventory or call me at 410-220-0016 to get immediate help.