Fast Facts About Abingdon, MD
What to know about living in Abingdon.
- Baltimore: 41mins
- Washington, D.C.: 1hr 44mins
- Philadelphia: 1hr 32mins
- Baltimore – 42mins
- Individual: $38,802
- Household: $134,132
Type of location: CDP
Why is Abingdon a Nice Place to Live?
Abingdon is a charming CDP and community in Harford County. Boasting both diversity and culture, Abingdon offers easy access to multiple destinations in and around Baltimore, including family-friendly restaurants, trendy shops, and fun outdoor activities. Those living in Abingdon enjoy the sense of community and friendly neighbors.
Abingdon offers high-quality public schools within Harford County Public Schools. Its mission is to have each student attain academic and personal success in a safe and caring environment that honors the diversity of students and staff.
What is Abingdon Known For?
Just under 30 miles from Baltimore, Abingdon is a very desirable location for the hustle and bustle of urban living with the peace and serenity of being removed from any commotion. While Abingdon has also become a hot spot for the medical and legal communities, those living in Abingdon enjoy the overall charm of the area.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Abingdon?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Abingdon with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Box Hill Pizzeria & Crab Cakes, where pizza & crab cakes share the spotlight in a casual mall space that also offers subs, salads & pasta.
- Winters Run Inn Inc, for crabs, shrimp & other seafood turned out in a humble setting with a full bar & pool table.
- Fuji Sushi, a big selection of raw fish & rolls supplemented by Thai & other Asian eats in hip environs.
- Pairings Bistro, an American bistro with Mediterranean touches & a globe-spanning wine list in cool & cozy surroundings.
- Sapore Di Mare, an old-school, mom-&-pop eatery offering classic Italian fare, including pizza, pasta & seafood dishes.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Abingdon, MD check out the median home price and inventory or call me at 410-220-0016 to get immediate help.